Kenya Bodden is an accomplished litigator who has tried dozens of cases during his career. His practice focuses in the areas of casualty, products liability and labor and employment. Throughout his career he has prided himself on working closely with clients during the litigation process, confirming their objectives and identifying and utilizing appropriate defenses to attain desired results.
- In-house counsel for two Fortune 500 insurers.
- Local Counsel for State Agency
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law (2001)
- University of St. Thomas (1997)
- English and History
- Minnesota, 2002
- Wisconsin, 2019
- Minnesota State and Federal Courts
- Wisconsin State Court
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Professional and Community Activities
- Vice President-Ramsey County Bar Association
- Board Member- Children’s Hospital Association
Speeches and Presentations
- Best Practices for Mediations/MDLA 2021 Mid-Winter Conference January 29-30, 2021.
- General Counsel and Insurance Carrier Panel/2016 MDLA Diversity Seminar
- American Board of Trial Attorneys (ABOTA)