Julianna Infanzón is a civil litigator who represents clients in professional liability matters involving lawyers, design professionals, insurance agents, real estate brokers, and other professional clients. She also represents clients in complex commercial litigations matters, dealing with a variety of claims in both state and federal court.
Julianna believes in taking an efficient and strategic approach to litigating cases, being responsive to clients, and putting forth a strong defense to achieve creative and favorable outcomes for complicated issues.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- International Law Review Association, Associate Editor
- Real Estate Law Association, President
- Judge Elmo B. Hunter Legal Center for Victims of Crimes Against Women Clinic, Student Attorney
- University of Arkansas (B.A. Political Science, 2018)
- Texas, 2021
Professional and Community Activities
Dallas Bar Association – Member