Josh Eberle focuses his practice on civil litigation. During a career that spans more than ten years, Mr. Eberle has tried countless lawsuits in a practice that spans commercial disputes, real estate litigation, insurance litigation, oil and gas litigation, and construction litigation. He also has a unique perspective of representing businesses in a private practice and as in-house counsel at a prominent oil and gas exploration and production company.
- Represented a Texas-based exploration and production company in a down hole claim.
- Represented an Italy-based manufacturer of oil field parts and equipment on contract claims for failure to deliver fittings.
- Represented a Texas-based exploration and production company in a case to collect unpaid oil and gas revenues from a joint operator.
- Represented a United Kingdom-based drilling tool manufacturer with respect to defamation claims by a Global E+D.
- Represented a Texas-based supplier of oilfield parts in claims to enforce common law employment obligations by former employees.
- Represented a Texas-based exploration and production company in a lawsuit arising from damage to a well caused by a defective tool.
- Represented a United Kingdom-based hydraulic equipment supplier in claims for failure to pay for equipment rentals.
- Represented a Texas-based oilfield equipment supplier with respect to breach of contract claims against a customer arising from the purchase of oilfield protective clothing and equipment.
- Represented a Texas-based supplier of oilfield parts in claims to enforce common law employment obligations owed to the company by former employees.
- Represented a Texas-based accounts receivable factor to foreclose liens and pursue claims that its client performed defective work in constructing a refining plant.
- Represented a Texas-based well service company in claims arising from the breached lease of a fracking sand storage facility.
- Represented a United Kingdom-based offshore diving company in a dispute over unpaid invoices for work on an offshore well.
- Represented an India-based oilfield materials supplier with respect to breaches of a promissory note and a guaranty by a purchaser of oilfield materials.
- Represented a court-appointed trustee for a Louisiana-based fracking company with respect to claims for unpaid oilfield services rendered for a mineral well, and the filing and foreclosure of the fracking company’s mineral liens.
- Represented a Louisiana-based exploration and production company in environmental claims arising from a contaminated drill site.
- Represented a Louisiana-based exploration and production company in mineral trespass claims arising from the company’s alleged improper drainage of oil and gas from a non-pooled property.
- Represented a Louisiana-based drilling rig manufacturer in a lawsuit arising from the fabrication of a semi-submersible offshore rig.
- South Texas College of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Texas A&M University (B.B.A. Finance, 2005)
- Texas, 2008
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Volunteer