Jes Craft represents a variety of entities in the transportation world, ranging from small, one tractor enterprises to mid-size family owned companies up to nationwide corporations. Jes Craft’s transportation practice includes litigation in regards to driver response and technique, vehicle maintenance, stopping distances, driver hiring, log book violations, alleged violations of federal and state (such as regulations from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) and cargo losses and related claims under the Carmack Amendment.
- Represent DOT Drivers, trucking companies, shippers, and brokers in catastrophic injuries and fatality collisions at all stages of litigation
- Successfully obtained a Summary Judgment in Texas Federal Court for all claims made against a tractor leasing company in a fatality collision
- Served as second chair trial attorney for nationwide trucking company in labor and benefits dispute which resulted in defense verdict
- Served as second chair attorney at oral hearing for appeal in the Tenth Circuit, which upheld the jury’s defense verdict
- Represented multiple brokers and freight forwarders in hazardous material spills, including spills at which liability is disputed