Jason is a trial attorney with experience representing clients in a variety of litigation matters. Jason works with clients to find creative solutions to their problems in matters involving professional liability, first-party insurance claims, toxic tort and environmental law, oil & gas property rights, securities fraud, product defects, and wrongful death.
Jason’s experience includes participating in multiple jury and bench trials, drafting and arguing dispositive motions, managing discovery, conducting witness interviews, preparing and presenting witnesses for depositions and trials, and mediation and settlement negotiations. Jason’s skills include advanced evidence presentation and audio/visual aid design for use in all phases of trial, mediations and arbitrations.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Jason was an attorney at a premier boutique commercial litigation law firm in Houston.
- Defended homeowners and catastrophic loss insurance companies in first-party insurance claims.
- Defended physician in business dispute with former partner, obtaining take-nothing judgment resulting in full-dismissal of all claims.
- Represented Oil & Gas Company in a dispute over dozens of East Texas leases, successfully asserting right of first refusal was a covenant running with the land.
- Defended prominent dry cleaning products company in multiple matters ranging from personal injury to complex environmental claims.
- South Texas School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- cum laude
- Dean's List
- Baylor University (B.A., 2004)
- Texas, 2013
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association