Hunter Davidson is a trial attorney with a litigation practice focused on representing insurance carriers in all contractual and extra-contractual litigation, including coverage actions involving bad faith claims handling disputes, loss of business income, duty to defend, and additional insured coverage. Hunter also represents businesses and individuals in lawsuits involving significant property damage, serious personal injuries, and death.
- Obtained multiple summary judgments on contractual and extra-contractual claims brought against insurance companies in relation to the scope of coverage based on the policy terms.
- Represented and advised insurers regarding complex contractual issues, including policy interpretation, contractual indemnification, duty to defend, and additional insured tenders.
- Secured multiple summary judgments on contractual and extra-contractual claims brought against insurance companies in relation to the scope of coverage based on the policy terms.
- Drafted coverage opinions for insurance carriers on issues involving construction defects litigation and personal injury litigation.
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Presidential Scholarship Recipient
- Texas Tech University (B.B.A., 2012)
- Texas, 2015
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2015
Professional and Community Activities
- Jefferson County Bar Association (Member, Young Lawyers Section)
- Texas Super Lawyers “Rising Star” 2020, 2021.