Haley is a civil litigator who currently focuses her practice on defending insured individuals and businesses in construction defect, premises liability, and general negligence cases.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Haley successfully represented clients in numerous appellate cases and insurance coverage disputes. She also maintained a diverse litigation practice that included construction, eminent domain, ad valorem tax, and business cases.
- Texas A&M University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Texas A&M University (B.A. Political Science, 2011)
- Texas, 2014
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Litigation/Appellate Section Committee
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court