Farsheed Fozouni represents employers and high-level executives in a wide variety of labor and employment matters in state and federal courts, as well as before administrative agencies.
Farsheed handles cases involving: wage and hour issues (FLSA); Title VII, ADEA, and ADA employment discrimination and retaliation matters, including EEOC and state administrative agency proceedings; and noncompetition and non-solicitation actions.
Farsheed handles various commercial litigation disputes ranging from breaches of contract and fiduciary duties; trademark infringement claims under the Lanham Act as well as state law analogues; trade secret misappropriation claims under federal and state law; and business civil conspiracy and commercial bribery matters under both RICO and state law.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- SMU Law Review Associationm Executive Editor
- Jackson Walker Moot Court Competition, Awarded Best Brief and Best Oral Advocate
- New York City Bar National Moot Court Competition
- Austin College (B.A., 2010)
- International Relations
- Texas, 2015
- United States District Court, Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Federal District Court
- United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Colorado
Professional and Community Activities