Supervisors and managers are generally inadequate at performance reviews. It’s a little known secret discussed in secret HR meetings by professionals and attorneys everywhere. What can HR do to train supervisors to be better? What should HR do? Why does it matter?
This webinar will seek to provide HR professionals and attorneys with helpful tools and a review of the key aspects of any performance review. Topics to be discussed will include:
• Why do we care about performance reviews? What are our liabilities?
• Right words/wrong words to use
• Frequency and timing issues for reviews
• Tips and tactics when reviewing poor employees
• How to write a disciplinary notice
After this webinar attendees should have a better understanding of their organization’s liabilities with performance reviews and how well-written reviews can add to the success of the company.