This event, sponsored by the Texas Alliance of Home Care Services (TAHCS) and the law firm of Thompson, Coe, Cousins & Irons, LLP will provide you important information on how to make your business stronger and more secure.
The 2010 LoneStar HME Conference will be held at the Dallas Crown Plaza Market Center Hotel. This one-day event will bring together top professionals in various fields, including numerous lawyers from Thompson Coe, who will present on topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- Competitive Bidding; the HITECH Act – Edward L. Vishnevetsky (Thompson Coe)
- Medicare’s Latest Changes – Mark Loney (Cigna Health Service)
- ZPIC/RAC Audits – John G. Browning (Thompson Coe)
- Governmental Affairs Update – Mark Higley (VGM)
- DME Manufacturer/Supplier Lawsuits – Jeff Otto (Thompson Coe)
- Texas Legislative Update in Health Care – Jay Thompson (Thompson Coe)
- Effective Lobbying of HR 3790 – Barry Johnson (TAHCS)
- Choice of Business Entity for DME Suppliers – Bruce Bringardner (Thompson Coe)
- Proactive Chart Documentation – Angela Miller (Medical Auditing Solutions)
Early bird Registration by March 31 is only $99. Industry vendors will be onsite with the latest equipment and special deals.
Registration and Sponsorship forms are located in the column on the right.