Evan Kramer is a trial attorney with experience on both sides of the docket who has successfully tried cases before juries in federal and state courts across Texas. Evan’s practice includes the defense of high-exposure product liability, commercial transportation and premises claims, as well as the representation of parties in energy, marine and other casualty matters.
- Attorney-in-charge for Texas and much of Central and South America for Ford Motor Company in Firestone ATX multi-district products liability litigation.
- Tried to defense verdicts product liability claims for Ford Motor Company involving wrongful death and other serious personal injury claims, including the first rear ultrasonic sensor case in the U.S.
- Tried to defense verdicts product liability claims for major tire manufacturers involving wrongful death, quadriplegia, traumatic brain injury and other serious personal injury claims in state and federal venues across Texas.
- In-house regional counsel for Fortune 100 insurer responsible for managing personal lines and commercial litigation throughout Texas.
- Represented principal defendants in more than 500 mediations of serious personal injury matters in Texas and other states.
- Represented parties in arbitrations of personal injury, commercial, construction defect and insurance matters.
- Tried to defense verdict commercial premises case involving electrocution of service contractor.
- Tried to defense verdict automotive case with universally adverse fact witnesses where insurer had actively proposed admission of liability.
- Represented local and national commercial transportation companies in cases involving substantial potential exposure, including cases involving multiple fatalities and other aggravating circumstances.
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., 1989)
- Law Founder Scholar
- Research Editor, Texas Tech Law Review (published)
- Board of Barristers
- Rice University (B.A., 1986)
- National Merit Scholar
- Philosophy Major
- Texas, 1990
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Professional and Community Activities
- Adult Leader, Boy Scouts and Sea Scouts
- Texas Tamale Tailgate Chair, West Point Parents Club