Crystal Cravens focuses her practice on defending employers in labor and employment matters, including claims for gender discrimination, racial discrimination, national origin discrimination, religious discrimination, sexual harassment, disability discrimination, and wrongful termination. Crystal’s practical approach and zealous advocacy is an asset to her clients and utilized to obtain the best possible outcome in each case.
Crystal has extensive experience at all stages of discovery and enjoys working collaboratively with her clients to provide effective and individualized representation.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- SMU Science & Technology Law Review, Executive Editor
- Consumer Advocacy Project, Chief Counsel
- Corporate Counsel Externship Program, Extern at Le Duff America, Inc.
- Women in Law, Vice President of Development
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.A., 2014)
- Sigma Alpha Lambda and Alpha Kappa Delta Honor Societies
- Texas, 2017
United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Dallas Bar Association