Christopher (Chris) Flowers concentrates his commercial litigation practice on representing business clients in a wide variety of sophisticated and complex commercial litigation disputes. He devotes his practice to successfully litigating business contract claims, shareholder disputes and real estate matters on behalf of his clients. Chris also has significant experience advising clients on distribution, franchise and dealership litigation. Chris assists his business clients in developing and executing successful litigation strategies, providing exceptional client service at every step and becoming a trusted business partner along the way.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Chris practiced complex commercial litigation at a large business law firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for five years. Before law school, Chris worked as a legislative aid in the New York State Senate and the New York State Assembly.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2014)
- State University of New York at Albany (M.A., 2010)
- State University of New York at Albany (B.A., 2009)
- Summa cum laude
- Wisconsin, 2014
- Wisconsin, State and Federal Courts
- Not admitted in Texas but being supervised by a licensed Texas Bar member while admission is pending
Professional and Community Activities
- American Bar Association