Christopher John is an attorney in the firm’s coverage department. Christopher’s practice focuses on various areas of law including: general negligence and tort, bad faith litigation, breach of contract, construction defect, and healthcare.
While in law school, Christopher clerked for a Tennessee Criminal Appellate Court Judge. Christopher worked as an Articles and Acquisitions Editor on the Tennessee Law Review and participated in mock trial.
- University of Tennessee College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Tennessee Law Review
- Abilene Christian University (B.A. Political Science, 2014)
- summa cum laude
- Business (Minor)
- Texas, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2019
Professional and Community Activities
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Tarrant County Bar Association