Cameron is an associate in the firm’s Austin office. Cameron maintains a diverse practice with an emphasis on personal injury and wrongful death claims, construction law, premises liability, and insurance bad faith actions. Cameron has extensive trial experience, including three trials as the first-chair attorney. Of those three, two resulted in defense verdicts and one resulted in Plaintiff only receiving 1/3 of their requested damages.
Cameron graduated cum laude from Baylor University School of Law with a Special Distinction in Litigation. At Baylor, Cameron was named to the Dean’s List on several occasions and excelled in the school’s renowned advocacy program. Cameron represented Baylor as a mock trial advocate in the 2016 Harris County District Attorney’s Office Mock Trial Tournament, finishing as a Semi-Finalist; the 2017 American Association for Justice Mock Trial Tournament; the 2017 South Texas Challenge Mock Trial Tournament, finishing as an Octo-Finalist; the 2017 National Civil Trial Competition, finishing as a Quarterfinalist; and the 2018 American Association for Justice Mock Trial Tournament, finishing as Regional Champion and a National Quarterfinalist. Further, Cameron was awarded "Best Trial Brief" at the 2017 South Texas Challenge Mock Trial Tournament and "Best Appellate Brief" at the 2017 American Bar Association Moot Court Competition. During law school, Cameron served as judicial intern to Federal Magistrate Judge, Jeffery C. Manske, in the Western District of Texas Waco Division and worked as a research assistance to Professor Elizabeth Fraley in writing a text book addressing effective strategies to attack a plaintiff’s damage model.
Before law school, Cameron studied philosophy at the University of Texas at Austin and obtained a Certificate in Business from the McCombs School of Business. While at UT, Cameron competed as a flanker for the University of Texas Rugby Team. He represented UT at the 2012 Sweet 16 National Championship and the 2013 National Sevens Championship. Cameron is also a champion of the 2013 Sigma Chi “Fight Night” boxing tournament.
Cameron is a Local Representative for the Texas Lawyer's Assistance Program and a Member of the State of Texas Pro Bono College. When not practicing law, Cameron enjoys leaving civilization for his West Texas property near Big Bend National Park to hunt, hike, and pretend he is more rugged than he actually is.
- Obtained defense verdict (favorable verdict) in jury trial involving a T-bone collision where client’s employee ran a stop sign.
- Obtained defense verdict in jury trial involving malpractice suit against veterinarian where Plaintiff claimed a routine castration caused her Rodeo horse to eviscerate.
- Obtained take-nothing judgment in jury trial involving five-vehicle motor collision.
- Obtained defense verdict (favorable verdict) defending a private school against injury claims involving allegations of race and gender discrimination and bullying.
- Baylor University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Special Distinction in Litigation
- Regional Champion at National Mock Trial Competition
- Awarded "Best Brief" at National Moot Court Competition
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A., 2014)
- Texas, 2018
United States District Court - Western District of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Lawyers Assistance Program