Caitlin Roberts is a civil litigator who primarily focuses her practice on professional liability matters involving lawyers, accountants, insurance agents, construction workers, real estate brokers, and other professional clients.
Caitlin joined the firm after graduating from SMU Dedman School of Law. While in law school, Caitlin was the Editor-in-Chief of The International Lawyer for the International Law Review Association and the Clinic Chief and student attorney for the Consumer Advocacy and Civil Clinic. Caitlin also served as judicial intern to the Honorable Judge Martin Hoffman of the 68th Civil District Court in Dallas County in 2016.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Dean's List
- International Law Review
- The International Lawyer, Editor-in-Chief
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.A., 2015)
- University High Honors
- Dean's Scholastic Honor's List
- Texas, 2018
- United States District Court, Northern, Eastern, Western & Southern Districts of Texas
Professional and Community Activities
- William ‘Mac’ Taylor Inn of Court—Member
- Dallas Bar Association—Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers—Member
- Life Member Texas Exes