Brian’s practice focuses primarily with assisting clients with the implementation of their litigation strategies. He has successfully represented numerous insurance companies and other clients in various areas of law, including products liability, premises liability, labor and employment, construction, auto and workers’ compensation.
In addition to his litigation practice Brian also assists multiple multi-national corporations with their national discovery practice.
- Helped obtain favorable resolution of an employment discrimination matter for a Minnesota based national construction company.
- Assisted with the coordination of a national corporation’s discovery practice in various litigations across the country for premises liability and general liability cases.
- Represented multiple construction and consulting companies in complex construction defect lawsuits.
- Represented multiple local and national corporations in employment discrimination and wrongful discharge lawsuits.
- Represented local LLC in defense of libel and tortious interference with contract litigation.
- Represented title company in defense of negligence and breach of fiduciary duty action.
- Successfully represented multiple Fortune 100 insurance companies in a variety of automobile accident, automobile no-fault, and products liability matters.
- Assisted in securing the dismissal of a large national corporation from a multi-million dollar wrongful death claim.
- Successfully represented a Minnesota start-up corporation in an involuntary bankruptcy petition brought by a former investor and potential competitor.
- University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., 2004)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.B.A., 2000)
- cum laude
- recipient of the Ralph M. McCareins Memorial Antitrust Award
- Minnesota, 2007
Professional and Community Activities
- Volunteer Lawyers Network