Bianca Cedrone focuses her practice on defending personal injury claims including, catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims. She has extensive experience in defending: trucking and commercial motor vehicle accidents, product liability, premises liability, construction site injuries, construction defects, automobile accidents, and Texas Non-Subscriber claims. Bianca believes in taking an efficient approach to litigating cases, being responsive to clients, and putting forth an aggressive defense in a cost-efficient manner.
Bianca has represented numerous businesses and individuals in wrongful death and catastrophic injury claims, including premises owners, product designers and manufacturers, general contractors and subcontractors, trucking companies, and hotels. Bianca has defended cases involving road construction, electrical system installation, HVAC and plumbing work, and construction defect claims. Other cases include defending businesses from subrogation or contribution claims in property damage situations and claims against non-subscription employers.
She is a graduate of South Texas College of Law. During law school, Bianca was on South Texas Law Review, a research assistant for her Research and Writing Professor, a recipient of the Dean’s Merit Scholarship, and received the CALI Award for Excellence in Study of Comparative Family Law. While at law school, she also clerked at the 61st Civil District Court in Houston, Texas under Judge Al Bennett. Prior to law school, Bianca graduated with honors from University of Texas at Austin with a degree in English and minor in Sociology.
- Second chair in trial resulting in complete defense verdict for trucking company and its driver.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of client in fatality case.
- Obtained summary judgment on claims of premises liability, negligent activity, negligence and gross negligence on behalf of client.
- Obtained dismissal of all claims on the date of trial by successfully demonstrating Plaintiff’s lack of standing and damages to the court.
- Successfully defended claims brought against an auto body shop for alleged property damage and conversion in consumer arbitration, obtained a monetary award on behalf of client, and further defeated the claimants’ attempts to modify said arbitration award.
- Obtained a summary judgment in Western District Court on behalf of national retail outlet for premises liability claim.
- Obtained summary judgment in dog-bite case.
- Obtained favorable ruling on a federal Motion to Remand to State Court based on diversity.
- Obtained voluntary dismissals of parties in multiple cases as a result of filing Motions for Summary Judgment.
- Arbitrated non-subscriber premises liability claim.
- Negotiated favorable settlement terms in numerous lawsuits involving personal injury and related claims.
- South Texas College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Law Review Journal
- Dean's Merit Scholarship
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A., 2008)
- Graduated with Honors
- Distinguished College Scholar 2007
- Texas, 2013
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas, 2018
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas, 2015
Professional and Community Activities
Speeches and Presentations
- "Premises Liability - The Concept of Duty and Obvious Conditions Since Austin v. Kroger,” Thompson Coe Monthly Webinar Series, 2019