Anne-Alise “Ali” Fritsche is a trial attorney who focuses her practice on defending insurance carriers, insured individuals, and businesses in premises liability, products liability, automobile/trucking accident, medical malpractice, Texas non-subscriber, dram shop liability, construction accident, construction defect, contract, and consumer litigation cases. She has experience in all aspects of civil litigation, including depositions, complex discovery, mediations, trials, and arbitrations.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Ali had a diverse practice as a plaintiffs’ civil litigation attorney. This has afforded her key insight into how plaintiffs and plaintiffs’ attorneys operate. Ali takes pride in her efficient, no-nonsense approach to her practice. Ali is also a seasoned trial attorney and has successfully represented her clients in state court, federal court and federal administrative proceedings.
- Defended two Fortune 500 companies at arbitration hearings, which resulted in awards significantly smaller than the claimants’ prearbitration demands.
- Obtained winning verdicts on behalf of two plaintiffs in Texas state courts far in excess of the amounts offered by the defendants before trial. In one case, the verdict was ten times higher than the settlement amount offered immediately prior to trial.
- Successfully represented multiple federal government employees across the United States in administrative hearings before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Favorably negotiated the resolution of numerous cases in the areas of premises liability, products liability, automobile/trucking accident, construction accident, medical malpractice, Texas nonsubscriber, commercial, and consumer litigation cases.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of an apartment complex owner in a premises liability and fraud case where the plaintiffs had demanded over one million dollars in settlement.
- Obtained dismissal of a case on behalf of a utility company in a catastrophic injury case where the plaintiffs sought over one million dollars in damages.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a premises owner in a premises liability case where over one thousand dollars was sought in damages.
- Obtained favorable settlement on behalf of a Fortune 100 company in a wrongful death case. The final settlement paid by the client was less than five percent of the amount demanded by the plaintiffs in the lawsuit.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- cum laude
- National Trial Competition
- San Diego Defense Lawyers Mock Trial Competition
- Frank and Debbie Branson Trial Advocacy Scholarship
- Austin College (B.A., 2012)
- Philosophy, magna cum laude
- Texas, 2015
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
Professional and Community Activities