Ali Fritsche is a trial attorney focusing on premises liability, products liability, automobile/trucking accident, and construction cases. An aggressive litigator, Ali has successfully represented clients in state court, federal court and federal administrative proceedings.
- Obtained two verdicts in Texas state courts far in excess of the amounts offered by the opposing parties before trial.
- Successfully negotiated the resolution of dozens of cases in the areas of premises liability, products liability, automobile/trucking accident and employment.
- Prepared Recent Developments in Residential Home Foreclosure Litigation: Rule 736 Expedited Foreclosures and Consumer Protection Under the Dodd-Frank Act, State Bar of Texas, 10th Annual Advanced Consumer & Commercial Law Course
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- cum laude
- National Trial Competition
- San Diego Defense Lawyers Mock Trial Competition
- Frank and Debbie Branson Trial Advocacy Scholarship
- Austin College (B.A., 2012)
- Philosophy, magna cum laude
- Texas, 2015
Professional and Community Activities