Andrea Jarero devotes her current practice to insurance litigation, representing insurance carriers, companies, and individuals throughout the state of Texas. Prior to joining Thompson Coe, she gained trial and litigation experience through representing clients in criminal proceedings. Andrea has handled numerous cases ranging from first-degree felonies to misdemeanor charges in over 10 Texas counties. She regularly represented individuals in court at both the state and federal level.
Andrea has taken her experience in the courtroom and incorporated it into her practice in order to zealously advocate for her clients. Raised in Guadalajara, Mexico, her background and proficiency in Spanish provides valuable insight into her clients’ defense.
- Baylor University School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Dean’s Academic Excellence Full-Tuition Scholarship
- Strasberger & Price Moot Court Barrister
- Academy of the Advocate: School of the Trial
- St. Edward's University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Texas, 2018
United States District Court, Western District of Texas - 2020
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Baylor Law Alumni Association