Amanda Gadison is an attorney in the firm’s litigation and casualty section, focusing on premises liability, construction defect, automobile/trucking accidents, and general negligence cases. She has experience in various aspects of civil litigation, including, depositions, discovery, mediations, trial, and motion practice. Amanda focuses on the relationship and thorough communication with her clients.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Amanda served as judicial law clerk for Judge Tonya Parker, 116th Civil District Court in Dallas in 2017 and worked as a summer law clerk at Crain Lewis Brogdon in 2018 and 2017.
- University of North Texas College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Mock Trial Team, 2017-2018, 2018-2019. Second Place ABA Labor and Employment Regionals, 2017
- University of Texas at Tyler (B.A., 2006)
- Varsity Collegiate Women’s Volleyball and Basketball Team (2003-2006)
- President of Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Texas, 2019
Professional and Community Activities
- Leadership Arts Institute, Class of 2021
- Member, Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, JL Turner Association
- Co-Chair, Dallas Women Lawyers Association Leadership Class, 2017
- JL Turner Association, L.A. Bedford Luncheon Committee Chair