Amanda has experience drafting pleadings, preparing motions, and researching legal issues.
While in law school, she served as a student attorney in the Tulane Environmental Law Clinic representing resident clients in the Atchafalaya Basin who experienced damaging environmental impacts to their homes.
She completed a two-week alternative dispute resolution program at Humboldt University in Berlin, Germany while in law school. Through this program, she was certified in mediation and arbitration.
She also served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Judge Vanessa Gilmore of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- Tulane University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Student Attorney - Tulane Environmental Law Clinic
- Howard University (B.B.A., 2017)
- International Business major, French minor
- Capstone Merit Based Scholarship
- cum laude
- Texas, 2020
Professional and Community Activities
- National Black Law Students Association (NBLSA)