Alyssa is an attorney in the firm’s litigation and casualty section, maintaining a diverse practice with an emphasis on commercial litigation, premises liability, construction defect, and automobile/trucking accidents. Alyssa focuses on providing each client with an open line of communication and facilitating in the complex navigation of the law by breaking down the process into simplified, comprehendible pieces.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Alyssa worked at a boutique law firm negotiating contracts with telecommunications service providers on behalf of owners, managers, and developers of multifamily and mixed-use developments across the country. She also represented clients in ancillary services contract negotiations for products and services such as smart home technology and software licensing and development. Alyssa counseled clients through all stages of a property’s development and/or redevelopment and gained valuable exposure to the construction process and related issues.
- SMU Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- cum laude
- Dean's List
- International Law Review Association
- Law and Business Review of the Americas, Editor-in-Chief
- Federal Taxpayers Clinic, Student Attorney
- University of Georgia (B.A., 2013)
- Texas, 2016
- United States District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
Professional and Community Activities