Alexandra is a bilingual litigation attorney in the Casualty section of Thompson Coe’s Houston office. Her practice includes a broad range of general litigation disputes, including commercial automobile accidents, products liability, industrial accidents, first and third-party insurance claims, and premises liability. She brings a unique range of experience spanning all sectors of law, including private practice, government practice, and public interest. She incorporates all of her skills to provide the best defense to her clients.
Prior to joining Thompson Coe, Alexandra worked as a civil defense attorney representing a wide variety of clients, from individuals to multi-million dollar corporations. Alexandra has also worked as a criminal defense attorney in Harris County where she developed the skills to lead any client confidently and knowledgeably through the legal system.
When not working, Alexandra enjoys eating her way through Houston and spending time with her dogs and cats.
- First chair trial experience, obtaining favorable defense verdict on behalf of client
- Second chair in multi-week arbitration focusing on construction defect in residential property
- Obtained case dismissals with no-evidence summary judgments and traditional summary judgments, resulting in complete non-suit of client
- Successfully mediated over fifty cases, including multi-million dollar claims
- Conducted over a hundred depositions of fact and expert witnesses
- Obtained favorable results in numerous discovery disputes
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Texas Law Fellow
- Ruben R. and Dardanella G. Cardenas Challenge Grant Recipient
- Baylor University (B.A., 2012)
- International Studies
- Honors College Student
- Studied at Queen Mary University, London
- Texas, 2016
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Young Lawyers’ Association - CLE Board Member (2019-Present)
- Texas Associate of Defense Counsel – Member
- Eugene Scassa Mock OAS Program and Conference – Attorney Volunteer/Moot Court Judge (2012-Present)
- Houston Pets Alive! – Volunteer (2017-Present)
Speeches and Presentations
- Discovery Disputes – How to Get It, Then What to Do With It, Houston Young Lawyers’ Association, Houston, Texas, March 2020