- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D., 2015, Jodi Marquette American Indian Wills Clinic
- University of Texas at Arlington, B.A., 2012, Political Science
- Texas, 2015
- United States District Court Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8769 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Yesha Patel is a trial attorney who represents clients in professional liability matters involving lawyers, accountants, architects, insurance agent, real estate brokers, construction workers, and other professional clients.
- First and Second char jury trial experience in personal injury, and business litigation cases.
- First chair bench trial experience in probate and guardianship cases.
- Argued and won motions for summary judgment hearings in personal injury cases.
- Successfully negotiated the resolution of dozens of cases in the areas of premises liability, and automobile/trucking accident.
- Successfully negotiated the resolution of probate cases.
- Successfully negotiated the resolution of guardianship cases. Strategized with clients on effective alternatives to guardianship.
- Filed and received expunction of two charges for a pro bono client through Legal Aid of North West Texas.
Professional and Community Activities
- William Mac Taylor Inn of Court - Member
- Dallas Bar Association
- Arlington Young Lawyer’s Association
- Arlington Bar Association
Top Attorney, Fort Worth Magazine 2018