- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2015, Legal Ethics and Professionalism Baylor Moot Court Team Member, Strasburger & Price 2013 Moot Court Competition: Top 6 Speaker Award, Student Bar Association: Executive Parliamentarian, 1L Vice President, Order of the Barristers
- Texas Christian University, B.S., 2012, Environmental Science and Philosophy, Phi Delta Theta: Justice Board Representative, Pledge Trainer, Chapter Resident Assistant, Philanthropy Chair.
- Texas, 2015
- United States District Court Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8279 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Will maintains a diverse litigation practice with an emphasis on construction defect, products liability, commercial litigation, automobile/trucking accidents, catastrophic injury, deceptive trade practices, and mass tort litigation. Will represents companies and individuals in Texas State and Federal Court.
- Obtained dismissal through a special appearance challenge to personal jurisdiction in a products liability case where Defendant had a Texas office.
- Obtained dismissal in class action cyber securities case in the Northern District of Texas on Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(b)(6) grounds.
- Obtained dismissal on Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(b)(6) and 12(b)(2) grounds in the Northern District of Texas in a products liability case.
- Obtained summary judgment in a premises liability case based on Plaintiff’s knowledge of the hazardous condition.
- Obtained summary judgment in negligence action on the ground that Defendant employee acted outside the scope of his employment.
- Obtained dismissal based on Plaintiff signing a valid waiver prior to injury in premises liability case.
- Successfully protected clients from deposition through a motion for protection.
- Obtained attorney’s fees and expenses for Plaintiff’s failure to attend his deposition.
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
- Texas Young Lawyers Association