- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 1973, History and Psychology
- University of Puget Sound School of Law, J.D., 1977
- Texas, 1978
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
Houston, Texas 77056
713-403-8267 direct | 713-403-8299 fax
Todd has been representing insurance carriers and their insureds in litigated matters for 35 years. He began doing third party claims and workers compensation claims. He currently handles primarily first party claims and coverage issues for insurers. His focus has and will always be to attempt to find the most expeditious resolution of the claim, but when necessary will proceed with litigation when that cannot be done.
- Currently representing QBE Insurance Company entities and am also working on matters for Allstate, Scottsdale and Kemper.
Professional and Community Activities
- City of Southside City Council
- Southside Park Association Board
- West University Soccer Board
- Houston Bar Association- Habitat for Humanity, Fun Run and Special Olympic Committees (Chairman of each committee during time on them)
- State Bar of Texas Grievance Committee