- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude; Dean’s List; International Law Review Association: Managing Editor of The International Lawyer; Consumer Advocacy and Civil Clinic, Supervising Attorney
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude, Liberal Arts Honors Program, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2015
- Texas, 2012
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8296 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Thomas Annis is a civil litigator whose practice primarily focuses on professional liability matters involving lawyers, accountants, insurance agents, real estate brokers, and other professional clients.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Thomas worked as an associate for a boutique commercial litigation firm with a nationwide practice representing clients in a variety of complex commercial disputes. His clients included hedge funds, real estate developers, senior executives, business owners, bankruptcy litigation trusts, victims of a national Ponzi scheme, and high net-worth individuals and their family offices.
Professional and Community Activities
- American Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- “Who Is A Consumer?”, co-authored with SMU Professor Eliot D. Shavin, presented at Texas Bar CLE’s 2012 Advanced Consumer & Commercial Law Course