Ron Wamsted has extensive experience in civil litigation concentrating on products liability work. He has also done insurance defense and litigated contractual matters. Since becoming the Team Leader for Ford Motor Company eight years ago, Ron has defended or resolved catastrophic product cases in over 100 counties in Texas. He also represents Ford Motor Company in settlement negotiations in litigation matters throughout the United States. Prior to that Ron defended insured’s on all manners of litigation issues in Central Texas.
- Defended Amusement Parks / Traveling Carnivals against negligence claims across Texas.
- Defended insured drivers against all manner of negligence claims allegedly causing death or serious injury.
- Defended contractors against owners in million dollar claims for faulty or poor workmanship.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member ABA
- Member DRI - The Voice of the Defense Bar - 2006
- Member Travis County Bar Association
- Army - Captain RA - 5 years, mainly in Texas