- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 1989
- University of Texas at Austin , B.A., 1985, Economics
- Texas, 1990
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
- United States District Court Western District of Oklahoma
Houston, Texas 77056
713-403-8377 direct | 713-403-8299 fax
Bob McCabe is an experienced trial attorney who has defended businesses and individuals in complex litigation related to errors and omissions, construction defect, malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, products liability and insurance coverage.
Bob has first chair trial experience in courts throughout the state of Texas. He also is a Certified Texas Mediator.
- Obtained defense trial verdict with attorney’s fees recovery in an errors and omission case against a real estate broker in Galveston County.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a defamation/business disparagement case in a case against a Fortune 500 Retail chain in Jefferson County.
- Obtained a summary judgment on behalf of a Houston trial attorney in a legal malpractice matter.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a death case involving a minor shot outside a nightclub in Harris County.
- Obtained a defense verdict in an errors and omissions lawsuit against an insurance agent in Bexar County.
- Obtained summary judgment for large insurance broker in a significant errors and omissions case in El Paso County in which the broker was faced with liability for a multi-million dollar underlying judgment.
Professional and Community Activities
Board of Trustees of Friendswood Independent School District, 2008 - present
Speeches and Presentations
- Speeches to a number of insurance agent groups on various errors and omissions issues over the past 20 years.
Texas Bar Foundation
Martindale Hubbell Av Preeminent