Rick Mosher has extensive experience in property coverage analysis and litigation of property insurance claims and advises primary and excess insurers on coverage issues on losses to high rises structures, warehouses, energy, agricultural, and construction risks, marine and inland marine policies. Mr. Mosher is often engaged to assist in investigations involving arson, fraud, theft and fidelity claims.
- Assisted in analysis and resolution of $26,000,000 mold and water damage claim to high rise hotel and casino resulting in favorable settlement for excess builders risk insurers.
- Lead investigation and represented jeweler’s block insurer in $800,000 misrepresentation and insurance fraud claims arising out of alleged armed robbery.
- Lead investigation and defense of armored car company in connection with disappearance of cash and checks while in transit to depository bank.
- Handled appeal of $3.2 million coverage and bad faith verdict resulting in reduction of judgment against insurer from $3.2 million to $700,000.
Professional and Community Activities
- Board of Directors, Shared Housing Dallas
Speeches and Presentations
- 2006, Financial Responsibility Endorsements for Motor Carriers, DRI For the Defense
- 2005 MCS-90 and Intrastate Financial Responsibility Endorsements, State Bar of Texas, Prosecuting and Defending Truck Accident Litigation