- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2014, Order of the Coif, SMU Law Review
- Austin College, B.A., 2011, English, Phi Beta Kappa, Presidential Scholar
- Jesuit College Preparatory School, 2007, Valedictorian
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8295 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Nicholas Low is an associate in the Dallas office of Thompson Coe, with a practice focusing on the representation of commercial line insurers in matters including questions of coverage, Stowers' liability and "bad faith". He deals with a variety of claims in both state and federal court.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Nicholas clerked for the Honorable Amos L. Mazzant, III on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas and for the Honorable Irma C. Ramirez on the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas. While in law school, Nicholas was the Comment Editor for the SMU Law Review and the Student Director of the peer tutoring program.
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association - Law in Schools Committee Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Jesuit Dallas Alumni Association
- State Fair of Texas Young Professionals Committee