- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2012
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2008, English
- Charles University, 2011, Study Abroad Program
- Texas, 2013
- United States District Court Southern District of Texas
Houston, Texas 77056
713-403-8201 direct | 713-403-8299 fax
Nadia Gire’s practice focuses primarily on insurance coverage litigation and defense, including complex, multi-party insurance coverage and bad-faith litigation and disputes. Nadia’s cases involve a variety of topics from general liability and environmental pollution to construction defects, directors and officers coverage, errors and omissions coverage, and commercial property insurance.
Nadia has also represented both private and public sector businesses and their respective directors, officers, and management officials in the litigation process throughout Texas.
- Managed defense of and resolved numerous residential and commercial lawsuits resulting from weather related incidents occurring throughout the state on behalf of multiple insurance carriers.
- Obtained summary judgment for lawsuit arising out of commercial transportation case.
- Assisted in obtaining favorable trial verdict in a direct action case involving directors and officers liability policy.
- Guiding first and third party insurance litigation matters through every phase of resolution from pre-litigation coverage analysis, to strategic discovery, pre-trial judgments, alternative dispute resolution, and trial strategy.
Professional and Community Activities
- South Asian Bar Association, 2012-Present
- Vice President of Gala and Sponsorship, 2016-2017
- Vice President of Community Outreach and CLE, 2015-2016
- State Bar of Texas, Leadership SBOT
- Houston Young Lawyer’s Association, 2012-Present
- Houston Bar Association, 2012-Present
- Junior League of Houston, 2015-Present
Speeches and Presentations
“The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement: A Revival in United States Trade Policy Reform”, CURRENTS INT’L TRADE LAW JOURNAL, Summer 2012