- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2009, Business Journal, Member of the Corporate and Business Law Society
- Lamar University, B.A., 2006, Finance, Dean's List
- Texas, 2009
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
Austin, Texas 78701
512-703-5059 direct | 512-708-8777 fax
Matt Riley is an experienced civil litigation attorney who has represented clients through all phases of trial in both state and federal courts. Mr. Riley has an uncommon blend of experience on both sides of the docket, having represented numerous plaintiffs and defendants, making him uniquely qualified to understand the issues and challenges of any given matter. Mr. Riley’s biggest strength is quickly identifying the most practical, efficient and economical end result and working hand in hand with his clients to achieve that result.
- Successfully drafted and argued a motion for summary judgment on behalf of Fortune 100 client in defense of product liability action.
- Successfully drafted and argued motion for summary judgment in defense of Fortune 100 client in antitrust action.
- Defense take nothing verdict in trucking accident case on behalf of corporate client in Federal Court.
- Successful Plaintiff verdict on behalf of injured driver in automobile accident trial.
- Has participated in over 10 trials in state and federal courts across Texas.
Professional and Community Activities
- Texas Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association