- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1999
- University of Texas at Austin , B.A., 1996, Government, high honors
- Texas, 1999
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8213 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Mark Jung enjoys an active and diverse litigation practice in the areas of insurance litigation, commercial litigation, and serious personal injury cases. He has extensive experience investigating, litigating, and resolving first party property claims. Mark also has experience handling matters in the area of life and health insurance.
Mark’s experience in commercial litigation includes handling contract disputes, contract enforcement, business torts, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and deceptive trade practice claims. Mark is also very experienced in handling various types of franchise litigation, including enforcement of franchise agreements, trademark infringement, non-compete agreements, vicarious liability, and post-termination disputes.
Mark also has significant experience representing product manufacturers and retailers in wrongful death and serious personal injury cases. The product cases he has handled have been wide-ranging involving various consumer products to large industrial machinery and equipment.
- Represented insurers and adjusters in numerous lawsuits involving catastrophic weather-related first party claims.
- Represented national franchisor in various, complex commercial and franchise litigation matters.
- Prosecuted cases for trademark infringement and unfair competition.
- Represented financial institutions in various lender liability actions.
- Successfully defended businesses and individuals from claims of defamation and business disparagement.
- Represented Fortune 50 company in various product liability lawsuits.
- Represented several major U.S. manufacturers in fire and catastrophic burn cases.
- Represented large oil and gas company in oilfield accident cases.
- Represented companies in various multidistrict litigation of complex product liability suits.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute