- University of New Mexico School of Law , J.D., 2011, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif recipient, Law Review
- University of New Mexico, B.A., 2008, Linguistics, cum laude
- New Mexico, 2012
- United States District Court New Mexico
- United States Court of Appeals Tenth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-880-2500 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Lindsay Drennan is an experienced civil litigation attorney who has represented clients through all phases of trial in both state and federal courts. Lindsay began her practice in New Mexico, where she focused on civil litigation and insurance defense, with a particular focus defending municipal clients against civil rights claims. Lindsay also has experience advising clients on employment issues and compliance with local and federal laws.
- Repeatedly obtained summary judgment on behalf of county clients in tort and civil rights claims.
- Assisted in defense of the State of New Mexico as a Special Assistant Attorney General in Supreme Court water litigation.
- Appellate briefing on civil rights and government finance cases.
- Briefing in recent nationally publicized criminal prosecution of law enforcement officers.
Professional and Community Activities
- Christian Legal Aid - Volunteer Attorney, Noon Day Ministries (January 2013-2017)
- American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Albuquerque - Event Chair (August 2014-July 2016); Entertainment Committee Chair (August 2012- August 2014)
- Albuquerque Community Foundation Future Fund Member (2014-2017)
- State Bar of New Mexico
- American Bar Association
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers’ Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Texas Super Lawyers - 2019 Texas Rising Star