- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2011, Texas Tech Law Review, Comment Editor
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2008, Psychology Minor in Business
- Texas, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern, Eastern and Southern District of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-871-8210 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Leslie Richardson focuses her practice on litigation and insurance defense, involving personal injury, construction defect, wrongful death, premises liability, and business disputes.
Before joining Thompson Coe, Leslie represented a variety of clients, ranging from insurance companies and their insureds to injured workers. Also, as a former corporate claims analyst, Leslie’s experience includes management of healthcare general and professional liability claims made against physician groups and long-term care facilities.
- Obtained multiple take nothing awards as lead counsel in Texas non-subscriber work injury arbitrations on behalf of major U.S. retailers.
- Obtained favorable arbitration award for major U.S. retailer equating to approximately 1% of the plaintiff’s final demand.
- Obtained defense verdict in Dallas County, Texas in a premises liability suit against a homeowner.
- Successfully compelled arbitration in multiple Texas non-subscriber cases in El Paso County, Texas.
- Successfully negotiated favorable settlements in numerous personal injury, medical malpractice, and commercial disputes.
- Represented employers in litigation matters involving allegations of discrimination and retaliation
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- Lake Highlands Junior Women's League