- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2017, cum laude; Journal of Air Law and Commerce, Comment Editor; Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Syracuse University, B.A., 2014, Political Science and Russian Language, Literature, and Culture, magna cum laude with Honors Distinction
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-880-2657 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Kelly Almeter represents insurers in matters involving first-party property claims, bad faith causes of action, DTPA violations, and coverage disputes.
Professional and Community Activities
- William “Mac” Taylor American Inn of Court, Fall 2016 – Spring 2017
- Judicial Externships:
- 68th Civil District Court, Dallas County, Judge Martin J. Hoffman
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Senior U.S. District Judge David A. Ezra
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, U.S. Magistrate Judge David L. Horan
Minor No More? – A Minor Mother’s Right to Legal Counsel in Voluntary Relinquishment Proceedings, 5 ST. B. TEX. FAM. L. SEC. REP. 28 (Winter 2016).
Employment Law – A Union’s Duty of Fair Representation in Pilot Seniority Negotiations, 81 J. AIR L. & COM. 95 (2016).