- Obtained unanimous defense verdict for premises owner/construction company in a trucking accident at a gravel pit.
- Handled multiple fatality and burn cases involving trucking accidents on a statewide basis.
- Handled construction accidents involving the collapse of an entire hotel structure involving severe brain injured plaintiff in South Texas.
- Handled construction defect litigation with over 75 contractors, subcontractors and design professionals in Central Texas.
- Handled defense of attorneys involved in wrongful foreclosure action in federal court in Central Texas.
- Handled business litigation involving allegations of internal fraud by insiders in North and Central Texas.
- Handled complex medical device litigation involving both off-label use allegations as well as design and manufacturing defect claims.
- Handled complex reinsurance treaty claims in arbitration arising from receivership of Texas domiciled admitted carrier.
- Handled claims and suits involving toxic products alleged to have resulted in non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas.
- Handled premises liability claims against national retailer involving manufacturing defect claims where manufacturer was Chinese and beyond reach of U.S. jurisdiction.
Professional and Community Activities
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel (TADC) – Speakers Committee
- Medmarc Defense Group
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
Speeches and Presentations
- "After the Accident – Now What?" Fleet Safety Symposium at UT / Pickle Research Center (2010)
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel - Risk Transfer Agreements; The Express Negligence Rule; Ethyl Doctrine in Texas (2007)
- TADC/U.T. Construction Law Seminars – Cross-Examination of Experts (2004, 2007)