- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., 2015, The Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice, Senior Editor
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., 2012
- United States District Court Central District of California, 2015
12100 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90025
310-954-2359 direct | 310-954-2345 fax
After beginning his litigation experience by primarily focusing on defending clients in labor and employment matters, Jared Slater has expanded his practice to include all types of casualty claims. In every case, zealously advocates for his clients by taking a forceful, yet practical approach to the litigation process.
- Prevailed on dispositive motion on behalf of an industrial client whose employee accidentally injured a pedestrian while driving to work.
- Negotiated settlements on behalf of multiple clients involved in vehicle to vehicle accidents.
Can Dr. Jekyll Sign for Mr. Hyde?: Examining The Rights of Individuals Suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder in Civil Contexts, 24 S. Cal. Rev. L. & Soc. Just. 239 (2015).