- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1992
- Texas, 2010
- United States District Court Northern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-880-2579 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Israel Flores has extensive experience defending auto manufacturers in product liability, consumer and commercial cases. Israel's experience includes case evaluation, strategy, motion practice and extensive settlement negotiations.
- Represents multiple foreign and domestic automobile manufacturers and suppliers in all phases of product liability litigation and consumer litigation.
- Represents Ford Motor Company in Speed Control Deactivation Switch Multi-District Litigation.
- Represents Ford Motor Company in 6.0L Diesel Engine Multi-District Litigation.
- Obtained summary judgments in various state courts dismissing insurer’s subrogation claims on economic loss doctrine grounds.
- Obtained summary judgments in various state courts dismissing insurer’s subrogation claims and insured’s personal claims on statute of repose grounds.
Professional and Community Activities