- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., 2013
- University of California at San Diego, B.A., 2010, cum laude
- United States District Court Southern and Central Districts of California
- United States Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit
12100 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90025
310-954-2357 direct | 310-954-2345 fax
Emanuela specializes in the representation of entities and individuals in all aspects of labor and employment and professional liability. Her practice focuses on the defense of employers in discrimination, harassment and retaliation lawsuits, and on the defense of professionals in malpractice and negligence actions. Emanuela has experience defending employers and professionals in both state and federal courts, and she is admitted to the California Bar, as well as the Central and Southern Districts of California, and the Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Emanuela received her J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, and her B.A. in Political Science: International Relations and French Literature from the University of California, San Diego, where she graduated cum laude.
- Won contested motion for summary judgment in favor of a major hospital in negligence and wrongful death suit.
- Negotiated favorable settlement for employer in discrimination, harassment and wage and hour suit.
- Defended numerous professionals in federal civil rights suits.