- Austin College, B.A., 2010, International Relations
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2015, cum laude, SMU Law Review Association, Executive Editor, Jackson Walker Moot Court Competition (Awarded Best Brief and Best Oral Advocate), New York City Bar National Moot Court Competition
- Texas, 2015
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Federal District Court
- United States District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court Colorado
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-880-2653 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
Farsheed Fozouni’s practice consists primarily of representing and counseling employers in a range of labor and employment matters in state and federal courts, as well as before administrative agencies.
Farsheed handles cases involving wage and hour issues under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act, as well as matters relating to the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), whistleblower claims under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and the Texas Labor Code.
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
International Child Abduction—Second Circuit Finds Federal Right of Action for Visitation Rights Under Federal Law Implementing the Hague Convention on Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, 67 SMU. L. REV. 195 (2014).