- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2015
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2009, Government
Austin, Texas 78701
512-703-5087 direct | 512-708-8777 fax
Ewaen Woghiren’s practice focuses primarily on civil litigation with an emphasis on insurance defense and personal injury. He is a graduate of The University of Texas Law School, where he was recognized as the Best Advocate in a national mock trial competition, won a national mock trial championship, and won an award for the Best Brief at a regional moot court competition. Ewaen was inducted into the Order of Barristers in 2015.
- Obtained complete Summary Judgment on behalf of a Fortune 500 telecommunications client on all Plaintiff’s claims of direct negligence and vicarious liability.
- Obtained complete defense verdict in a week long jury trial on behalf of a construction company for an admitted collision between street sweeper and Plaintiff’s vehicle.
- Delivered opening statement, cross-examined Plaintiff’s medical expert, performed direct examination of client’s corporate representative, and argued pre-trial motions in week long jury trial.
- Obtained complete defense ruling in a bench trial in landlord-tenant dispute involving claims of personal injury and discrimination.
- Obtained pre-trial ruling granting motion to exclude Plaintiff’s key expert leading to favorable settlement for client.
- Client nonsuited by Plaintiff after filing a Rule 91a Motion to Dismiss