- William & Mary Law School, J.D., 2016
- George Washington University, B.A., 2013, cum laude
- District of Columbia, 2017
- Virginia, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2017
Erin McNamara's practice primarily focuses on employment disputes and directors and officers litigation. She represents employers and business entities in state and federal court, as well as before administrative agencies.
Erin has experience with a variety of employment matters, including discrimination and harassment, wrongful termination, wage and hour disputes, and whistleblower claims. She also advises employers on drafting effective employment agreements.
Additionally, Erin represents businesses and their individual members in commercial disputes involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, and fraud/misrepresentation.