- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- American Society of Writers on Legal Subjects, Scribes Brief Writing Award, 1999
- National First Amendment Moot Court, Best Brief Award, Quarterfinalist, 1999
- St. Mary's University, Summa Cum Laude
- Texas, 1999
- United States District Court Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
Austin, Texas 78701
512-703-5048 direct | 512-708-8777 fax
Erika Laremont’s practice focuses on professional liability litigation and appellate work including defense of claims against real estate agents, accountants and attorneys. Ms. Laremont has successfully litigated cases in state and federal district and appellate courts.
Ms. Laremont graduated summa cum laude from St. Mary’s University with a BA in Political Science. She then moved to Austin to attend the University of Texas School of Law. Prior to joining Thompson Coe, she spent 9 years as an Assistant Attorney General for the Attorney General of Texas in the General litigation Division where she represented state universities, agencies and officials. She has successful defended cases involving Texas Whistleblower Act, Equal Pat Act, Title XI, Title VII, FLSA, FMLA and Texas Labor Code.
With an extensive litigation and appellate background, Ms. Laremont is able to assess the strengths and weaknesses of her cases and provide her clients with a concise, yet comprehensive evaluation of the case. Clients can expect nothing less than excellence, dedication and candor from Ms. Laremont in her desire to represent her clients to the best of her abilities to reach successful outcomes.
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Tech University
- The University of Texas at Brownsville
- The University of Houston
Professional and Community Activities