- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- American Society of Writers on Legal Subjects, Scribes Brief Writing Award, 1999
- National First Amendment Moot Court, Best Brief Award, Quarterfinalist, 1999
- St. Mary's University, Summa Cum Laude
Austin, Texas 78701
512-703-5048 direct | 512-708-8777 fax
Erika M. Laremont joined Thompson Coe as a Senior Associate in its Professional Liability section in 2017. She grew up as an Air Force brat, living in a number of states before her family settled down in San Antonio, Texas. She is no stranger to hard work and determination, having worked her way through college and law school. During her career, she has acquired substantial litigation experience, aggressively representing private and state entities achieving favorable results in both state and federal courts. She also diligently worked to assist her clients to reduce or eliminate possible future exposure to liability. She is able to quickly assess the facts, research various legal issues and provide the client with a concise, yet comprehensive evaluation of the case and understands the need to be open and honest with her clients. Erika is a problem solver who is not afraid to “roll up her sleeves” and get the job done. Clients can expect nothing less than excellence, dedication and candor from Erika in her desire to represent her clients to the best of her abilities to reach successful outcomes.
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Tech University
- The University of Texas at Brownsville
- The University of Houston