- University of Dallas, B.A., 2006, Economics and Finance
- University of Dallas, M.B.A., 2009, Corporate Finance
- Ave Maria School of Law, J.D., 2012, Ave Maria Law Review
- Texas, 2012
- United States District Court Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
700 North Pearl Street
Twenty-Fifth Floor - Plaza of the Americas
Dallas, Texas 75201
214-880-2502 direct | 214-871-8209 fax
David Khirallah is a trial lawyer who has represented clients through all phases of trial. His practice focuses primarily on first party defense of insurance carriers in insurance-related matters, coverage disputes, and bad-faith litigation.
David also has experience in representing companies in various matters involving shareholder disputes, employment issues, trade secrets, non-competition agreements, and real estate litigation.
- Represented various businesses with respect to contractual and extra-contractual disputes.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of staffing agency in breach of contract claim.
- Obtained temporary and permanent injunction on behalf of a group property owners enforcing zoning restrictions.
- Negotiated several settlements between disgruntled partners and shareholders.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas 2012-present
- Dallas Bar Association 2012-present
- Dallas Association Young Lawyers 2012-present