David Taylor has advised and defended lawyers and other professionals, including agents in complex claims having tried numerous cases to jury verdict.
- Defended national law firm against allegation of negligence for failure to obtain jury in intellectual property litigation resulting in dismissal of case while in trial.
- Obtained defense verdict for insurance agent accused of issuing improper coverage.
- Defended plaintiff attorney against allegations of inadequate recovery for his paralyzed client.
- Obtained defense verdict for plaintiff counsel accused of failing to properly designate expert.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Dallas Association of Defense Counsel
- Dallas Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel
Speeches and Presentations
- Ready, Set, Testify: The Adjuster as a Witness, Texas Insurance and Tort Law Update 2009, Thompson Coe Houston Seminar, 2009
- What Do Twelve Ordinary People Think? The Art of Picking the Jury, 2008
- Cost-Effective Litigation Management, Labor & Employment Seminar, 2006-2007
- Good Faith Claims Handling, Thompson Coe’s Seventh Annual Seminar on Texas Insurance Law Developments, 2007