David McFarland has served as counsel for numerous long haul trucking companies as well as safety device manufacturers in hundreds of catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. He has also served as counsel for trailer and trailer component part manufacturers involved in accidents resulting in property damage and personal injuries.
- Defended catastrophic injury case for seatbelt manufacturer in Eastern District of Texas, Marshall Division. Confidential settlement was reached.
- Defended infant seat manufacturer in fatality accident. Confidential settlement was reached.
- Handled defense of driver for trucking company in personal injury matter in South Texas. Confidential settlement reached.
Professional and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association
- Southlake Carroll Independent School District Bond Committee
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member White Chapel Methodist Church