- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 1998, Harvey M. Richey Moot Court Society
- Baylor University, M.B.A., 1998, Hankammer School of Business
- Southwestern Adventist University, B.S., 1992, Business Management
- Texas, 1998
- United States District Court Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
Houston, Texas 77056
713-403-8245 direct | 713-403-8299 fax
Danielle Maya's construction defect litigation experience involves casualty and serious bodily injury.
- Represented international clients in complex multi-party wrongful death cases and construction defect cases.
- Danielle has also drafted and negotiated contracts for general contractors, design professionals and subcontractors related to multi-million dollar contracts both nationally and internationally.
Professional and Community Activities
- Houston Bar Association Ambassador: Member of committees for Lawyer Professionalism, Fun Run; Past committees--Lawyers in Public Schools, Judicial Polls
- Texas Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- State Bar of Texas
- Habitat for Humanity
Speeches and Presentations
- Editor of A.M. Best, Texas Digest of Insurance Laws, 2008-2015.
- Author and speaker, "Texas Dram Shop Liability: In the Eye of the Hurricane?" Texas Insurance and Tort Law Update presented by Thompson Coe, April 2010.
- Author and speaker, "Navigating Black Diamonds: Expert Challenges," presented at Texas Association of Defense Trial Counsel, Winter 2010.
- Author and speaker, "Premise Liability: A Good Place to Be," Texas Insurance and Tort Law Update presented by Thompson Coe, September 2009.
- Author and speaker, “Everybody’s a Critic, How and When to Challenge an Expert,” Texas Insurance and Tort Law Update presented by Thompson Coe, September 2008.
- Co-authored “Defense of a Diesel Exhaust Exposure Case,” presented at Texas Association of Railroad Trial Counsel Meeting, April 2000.
- Author and speaker, “Texas Rules of Evidence Update,” Texas Association of Defense Trial Counsel, Spring 1999.